6.2.11

weekend: dowry ceremony and super bowl

a dowry ceremony for my friend, Nezia . . . a birthday orchid for my friend, Tanya . . . yummy superbowl grub

~~~~
some inspiration for the week:


I wish I could live here


so much better than a box of chocolates


not a big fan of cake so this is the perfect birthday treat

beautiful bling

I think every girl needs one of these - I have had once since middle school and, as long as you take care of it, it will take care of your hair forever (my friends refer to it as my magic brush)

ugh, vera wang! why couldn't you have had dresses at DB a year ago?

check out one of my roomates from college here and here
~~~~
How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. chicken winnnngs! that's what's missing from my italian life! i must find a way to recreate! though, i doubt i'll ever find blue cheese to dip them in. what a great weekend you had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That slice of pizza really made my tummy growl! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I’m having a $100 designer dress giveaway! Come and join in on the fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo....That Oscar cake. Wow! Awesome posts lately, too. :) The Boots one is awesome. I think you should interview your grandmother here on your blog. I'd love to read some of her British expressions. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.