18.2.11

francophile friday: sac á baguette


I am loving the Sac á Baguette! I really wish I had one of these when I lived in Bordeaux. Whenever I would go and buy a baguette, I would slip it under my arm but normally I had other bags from the market so it would get smashed between my arm and my body. Or if I didn't have my hands full with bags, I would eat my baguette on the way back to my place and half of it would be gone by the time I got home. This may have prevented both of those issues. I think my favorite is the Rotterdam (grey). What's yours?

8 comments:

  1. um adorable! wish i bought more baguettes to warrant buying this bag :) have a wonderful weekend! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Whyyyyyy was I not aware of this in Paris?! I did the same thing walking home with baguettes. I started buying two in anticipation of my promenade of mindless eating.

    http://lesanneesfolles.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is really cool! i want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! I like San Francisco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It made me laugh to read your post : I have my sac à baguettes in our kitchen : the bread is "tender" a little bit longer when it's inside...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i prefer the camel color; this would definitely be perfect for the farmer's market adventures.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a baguette this weekend and was thinking to myself what a pain this damn thing is to carry with my other shopping! I would love the camel one. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.