16.2.11

bhldn is open

I am sure by now you know that Anthropologie's wedding shop, BHLDN (pronounced Beholden) opened on Monday. I am seriously stunned by the beauty in this shop. Although it was difficult to pick only a few, I thought I would share some favorites of mine.

GOWNS
DRESSES
DETAILS

Anthro has really covered every type of bride too. I see great things for a beachy wedding, a garden setting, or even a ballroom. It almost makes me want to get married again . . . almost. What items are your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. i am super excited that this is open; it is refreshing to see some bridesmaid dresses with real style and character, as opposed to the streamline pepto bismal pink of the past.

    please get married again, so i can come! hehe.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picks! i am so happy this shop has finally opened, i like the short strapless wedding gown and quite a few of the party/bridesmaid dresses :) if i ever get engaged im sure ill run over to BHLDN first. xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those wedding gowns and dresses. My favourite is the 3rd short piece..Its a perfect dress for summer wedding:) Kisses, darling

    Ps: I’m hosting an adorable shoes GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those shoes! I wish I'd gone crazier with my wedding footwear, but by the time I got around to shoe buying I was already over the whole wedding planning thing and didn't want sore feet. Thank goodness for sparkly shoe clips!

    Haley @ Cardigan Junkie
    www.cardiganjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this. I recently crusaded for j.crew bridesmaid dresses for my brother's wedding. His finance found lovely dresses from a smaller line but I would have loved any of these. The bridesmaids dresses are almost reasonable enough to consider buying just because. The gowns are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.