16.1.11

weekend: baltimore and sofas

I thought it would be fun to start doing a round-up of my weekends in pictures. For some reason, I really like when other bloggers do this. I guess it is fun to peak into someone else's life and see how they live...





a friday night snuggle with peyton and the Hubs . . . a saturday morning latte at the firehouse coffee company while waiting for a friend . . . the sunday morning sun while walking with the pup . . . passing by one of my favorite trees . . . a well deserved blended root beer float after a long day of frustrating sofa shopping

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. that looks like a pretty perfect weekend to me! we had a spontaneous sleepover with friends on friday, went to a musical on saturday, and then did church this morning...relaxing, but perfect. hoep you have a great week! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great weekend! we watched a LOT of football this weekend.. and the golden globes on sunday :) xoxo jcd
    http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.