12.1.11

is the baseball tee back?

I was browsing J. Crack's 11 New Classics for 2011. Number 2 on the list? A comfy baseball tee. I had a ton of these in middle school. All in different colors. LOVED them back then. I am not sure how I feel about them now. I keep going back and forth. I can't tell if it is the allure of a new comfy tee for weekends pulling me in or the fact that the model is wearing a really pretty orangy-red lipstick that is perfect for spring. I do know I agree with number 11 - the striped sweater! So French!
Also, check out casasugar's interpretation of J. Crew's 11 New Classics for the home. It's really neato!

What do you think?

{Don't forget to enter the infinity necklace giveaway!}

4 comments:

  1. i love both of these looks! i remember having a baseball tee in high school too... but this one looks a little nicer :) xoxo jcd
    http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think both are classic! the baseball tee dressed up with the lipstick is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few of those baseball tees and they are so cute and comfy...The stripy one looks amazing and totally French:)(the lipstick rocks). I love:)
    Kisses and hugs,sweetie

    ps: I am hosting a sweet necklace GIVEAWAY today :) ... Please, join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sort of am obsessed with this style right now, for some reason i love baseball tees and henleys in the winter.

    great blog,

    Annina of www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.