21.1.11

francophile friday: le col

Le Col Cashmere was started in Paris and they just started producing their very popular tube scarf in 2009. They say, "We wanted to create a cashmere scarf that one could envision a student wearing while riding a Vespa through the city streets as well as an investment banker donning a Chesterfield coat." Yes, please! And they are practical and stylish.

Basically, you can choose from two scarves: Le Col Cashmere which is $109 and Le Grand Col Cashmere which is $179. Then they have a selection of neutral practical colors in each. They are unisex so you can share with your significant other!

They look so cozy, don't they? Perfect for the snowy weather we've been having...

8 comments:

  1. Oh I can almost feel the sumptuous! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorg! I wish I had one right now in all of this snow! have a great weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! As long as I have something to keep my neck warm I am fine in any weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love scarves and those looks totally cozy and warm:) Love! Happy Friday,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. o LOVE these scarves. the cable knit looks so soft. xoxo jcd
    http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty!
    these are really SO neat and beautiful.
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING these scarves! Had to pop in to your blog, b/c I am addicted to Chapstick, the name made me laugh...so glad that I did!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just got one in grey!! so soft :) Xx

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.