28.1.11

francophile friday: bensimon

Bensimon is a French company that sells cute comfy sneakers. They have a variety of colors and you can get them with laces or as slip-ons. Want to look very French this summer? You'll need a pair of these.

I know there is snow on the ground but I am dreaming of spring. I definitely want to get some Bensimons before my trip to Jamaica. They can be my "travel" shoes. I am just torn between what color to get: framboise or marine?


Or do you think I should be patient and wait to see what they come out with in the spring? I don't normally wear bright colors but if you are going to get me to wear them, it would be in the summer.

{first image from here}

7 comments:

  1. those are adorable! framboise would be fun :) jamaica? lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always a sucker for navy, but the framboise might pair well with more (namely if you intend to wear anything black).

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those look very comfy!
    I'd get the one in red :D
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so adorable..I totally would need a pair:) Happy Sunday, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got them in navy when I went to Paris two summers ago ... I wear them all the time in the spring and summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post made me think of summer and how nice it will be when the sun comes back!! :)

    La xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these shoes – thanks for the tip. Just wish I had known BEFORE I went to Paris. Oh well, there's always next time!

    http://everydaylove-tess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.