19.1.11

destination wedding: florence, italy


Of all the cities I visited in Italy, Florence was my favorite. So when I saw this wedding, I was absolutely enthralled. I can't stop looking at the pictures! At first, I thought it was a photoshoot - it was just too beautiful to be an actual wedding, right?

When I think of Italy, I think of hospitality and friendliness. This wedding captures just that. The color scheme are not what I think of your "typical" Italian vibrant colors but the muted coral tones still fill their venue with a warm feeling. They set-up their wedding in a way that was very social - love those long tables! I am in love! How about you?

{images from here}

4 comments:

  1. weddings in italy are beautiful! i've been to four so far and there are all filled with food and singing and craziness!

    p.s. i got the nivea chapstick prize in the mail! (well, my mom in america did, haha.) i'm having a giveawayover at my blog today too if you're interested!
    xoxo
    marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that would be a wonderful place to have a wedding-- or a honeymoon! xoxo jcd
    http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..so romantic and charming:)Such a great place to celebrate love:)
    Happy day,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a natural cosmetics GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness! I love Italy - Florence is one of the most magical cities. What a wonderful place to celebrate! The things dreams are made of..

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.