1.1.11

2010: a year in review

After getting engaged on Christmas Eve, I ran around to venues and bridal shows with friends, wondering how in the world I was going to pay for all of this stuff myself. I started to lose weight from all the stress realizing between student loans and wedding costs, something has gotta give.
After deciding to have a destination wedding, planning finally became fun! I went to my first wedding dress shop on my birthday. We found some great ones - and some real FAILS!
In March, we found THE DRESS! My maid-of-honor was glad she wouldn't have to deal with a million buttons or crazy corset ribbon.
In April, our friends Devin and Chrissy got married over by where we all went to college. And I also became a godmother!
In May, my friend, Joanna, had her bridal shower, we had our engagement pictures taken, registered for gifts, I started making more jewelry, completed some wedding projects, and we started the search for the wedding dress bra (so frustrating!)
In June, my little brother graduated from high school, I had my first beach camping experience, and my friend Joanna got married.
In July, I made some more jewelry, completed some more wedding projects, and had my bridal shower (with a really fun night after).
In August, I traveled to celebrate my friend, Niki's birthday, finished my bridesmaid jewelry, went to the beach a few times, took my sister and her friends to the rihanna/ke$ha concert, and celebrated my goddaughter's first birthday.
In September, we celebrated our friend, Kathy's, birthday, I figured out my wedding hair, and finished the remainder of my wedding projects.
In October, I had some bachlorette fun, got stitches in my finger (the week before leaving the country), and then left for a week and half long wedding and honeymoon adventure in Jamaica!
In November, I had my trash-the-dress-session, we, sadly, lost my best friend's mom to cancer, I started taking a pastry class, and we had a holiday with family celebrating Thanksgiving and my grandmother's 80th birthday.
In December, I took a silver smithing class, hosted a winter wonderland party, celebrated Christmas with family and Salisbury got A LOT of holiday snow.

Wonder what 2011 will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.