15.12.10

pastry class delights

Did I tell you guys I was taking a pastry class? Well my last class was last week and I thought I would share some yummy things we made.
For our first pastry class, we got to know each other and learned how to make chocolate ganache. AND we learned how to follow our teachers recipes - with no directions.

For our second class, we made eclairs and cream puffs. I am not a huge fan of eclairs but these were DELICIOUS!

I miss the third class because of a birthday party but the next class we made doughnuts and sticky buns. I could not stop eating those sticky buns. I am pretty sure I gained five pounds that week.

For our last class we were supposed to make truffles but my truffles weren't holding their form. So my teacher got a little creative and we made a truffle pie.

I thought I was going to be terrible at this class. I love to cook but I hardly measure. This is why I don't bake. But for pastries you don't really need to measure either (although this could be why my truffles wouldn't keep their shape.)

(DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY! THE GIVEAWAY ENDS THURSDAY NIGHT.)

5 comments:

  1. How fun that you taking pastry classes..I always wanted to do that:) Those sweeties are so yummy:) Love love love those cream puffs:)
    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a charming scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for cozy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to take a cooking class. I love eclairs, they look delish!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh. I needed to go to the gym....these goodies just look TOO good.

    so fun! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! oh my goodness, i need to take some sort of baking class pronto. of course, it would not help with my whole getting-in-shape plan. but, it would probably be worth it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so great! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.