25.12.10

merry christmas!

I hope you all are enjoying your Christmas holiday. I thought I would share a few photos of our Christmas tree with you.
Some of the presents under the tree (a few days ago). Many more were wrapped. I am so glad wrapping presents is over!
The FH and I got this ornament this year to celebrate our wedding year.
I gave this ornament to the FH for our first Christmas together when we first started dating.
I got this ornament for last Christmas when we didn't have a lot of ornaments and our tree was really bare. It cracked me up when I saw it in the store. It cracked me up when I put it on our tree . . . and when we took down the tree. And then it surprised me and made me laugh when I opened the ornament box this year. I don't understand why I think its so funny.
When I was studying in Bordeaux, the FH came to visit me for a little over a week. I showed him around Bordeaux for a few days and then we went to Paris. We got this ornament at the shop in the Eiffel Tower.
The FH and I got this while we were in Jamaica for our wedding. It is so much prettier than this picture gives it justice for.

I hope you enjoyed my tree "tour." Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.