17.12.10

2010 holiday gift guide: the new mrs

Since Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I would skip francophile friday today and go ahead with another gift guide.

This is for the friend that shares the same wedding year as me. She started grad school this fall and doesn't really have the time to spruce up their newly married hosuehold. (Also, I really miss her - she lives way too far away!)

A cool pizza cutter for those pizza study sessions, $15

A fun set of cookie cutters to bake cookies for her new hubby (and because cookies are her favorite), $30

Some pretty plates that are just as fun and artsy as her and her hubby, $10 - $16

A colorful throw to snuggle up with the hubs on those snowy Conneticut nights, $30


A cute first Christmas ornament to celebrate their first Christmas as a married couple, $30

What would you get for a newly married friend?

1 comment:

  1. First Christmas as a pair?? LOL! Love it. Don't know what I would get my married friends seeing as how most of my mates are single. Likely my gift of choice would be a bottle of champagne :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.