16.11.10

polka dot tights

So, I finally got a pair of polka dot tights this weekend. I had been eyeing the pair from J. Crew but I couldn't justify the price tag since I knew I was going to rip them the second or third time I wore them (which is why I normally stick with thick, durable tights). But I found a pair for $10 at Target and I am so excited to try them out.

I searched Lookbook for inspiration:

A girl from Poland

A girl from Switzerland

Now that I have weekend looks down, I am wondering if they are appropriate to wear to work. I am thinking if I pair them with very basic pieces it would work. What do you think?

{images found here}

2 comments:

  1. polka dot tights with a monochromatic look, namely a black wrap dress or black sweater and matching pencil skirt, could totally be work appropriate, just make sure the length of the dress/skirt is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I was thinking. All black - maybe one of my black suit dresses and heels suede booties.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.