5.11.10

francophile friday: french basketeer

I came across the French Basketeer about a month ago. What is more French that carrying a cute basket to le marché? The French Basketeer is located in California but the owner spends part of her year in Burgundy. The baskets are made in the former French colonies of Madagascar and Morocco and are bought under fair trade and wage conditions. Here are a few of my favorites:

Aix, $43

Cap Ferrat Mango, $42



Bandol, $43

Marseille, $48



St. Tropez Blue, $48

Aren't they beautiful?

3 comments:

  1. You have fantastic taste, of course you picked the BEST styles & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to carry one of these and purchase baguettes!
    ---
    Jessica
    Style Obsession
    Win it! KM2 Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these baskets, what a beautiful accessory for the summertime! I love the bright colors and interesting designs!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.