2.11.10

beaches negril review: on site wedding coordinator

Right before our first dance, handing my bouquet off to Simone

Our on site wedding coordinator was Simone. She was absolutely awesome! Her response to everything was "No problem, mon!" She did not try and push us into buying anything extra although she did suggest we get a dance floor (which I am glad she did).

She will love you even more, if you come prepared. I came with a schedule for how I wanted the ceremony to flow, a CD with the music for the ceremony and reception, and a listing of photographs I wanted taken (as well as a bunch of other stuff).

She was there for our rehearsal the day before and she made sure our rehearsal dinner went smoothly. My FIL really wanted grey goose at the wedding so she found someone to go into town to get it for us.

I really cannot express how smoothly everything went (even with a rain delay and horrible humidity) and we have Simone to thank for that. We had the largest wedding group down there at the time (and a lot of different families to deal with) but she was always calm and collected. If you are nervous about planning a wedding at Beaches Negril, don't be - Simone will make sure your day is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.