21.11.10

2010 holiday gift guide

Since the holiday season is upon us, I thought I would do a gift guide this year. I thought I would have more time to plan and figure out a format but the holidays sort of snuck up on me. (Next week is Thanksgiving? WHAT?)

So maybe this year I figured I would go with this format:
1. I will dedicate each post to a person in my life, describe the lucky person who is getting all these hypothetical gifts, and then list the gifts for you.
2. Because of the wedding this year, money is tight. I will keep all gifts under $50 for those of you who are also looking to budget.

Now, here comes the fun part. If you are struggling to find a gift for someone, write me an email at morgan.designblanc@gmail.com and describe the person that you need a gift for. I will search high and low for some finds under $50 for you (or if you are on a different budget let me know) and I will post it on the blog.

How does that sound? Any suggestions?

{image via here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.