2.12.10

2010 gift guide: the childhood friend

This is for my best friend since elementary school. This girl is basically an older sister (only by 24 days though) who used to help me clean my room, organize my school binders, and keep my feet on the ground. Seriously, how would I have gotten through life without her?

A fortune teller like you used to make when you were young, $8

Carrot Cake Petit Fours because carrots are her favorite and one day she may turn orange, $19

A home design magazine because she is an HGTV freak, $24

A vase for her new place (with a balloon like the ones you used to draw for each other on birthday cards), $32

A Cinderella toaster since she has been obsessed forever, $32

How long have you known your oldest friend?

10 comments:

  1. Well - I say you nailed me down to a T (no pun intended).... well done, I thoroughly enjoyed this over my morning tea (yes, I drink tea now... with milk, like you and mommom Jay taught me) and REALLY hope one day I get a Cinderella toaster :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom-mom jay would be so proud! you are turning into a regular brit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your holiday gift guide! The vase is so charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww I love that vase! (And the Cinderella Toaster) These are great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic guide...I think I known one of my best friends for over 15 years:)...I love that vase:) Its totally adorable:) Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a useful gift guide! I think a magazine could be a sweet idea because it comes throughout the year ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That toaster is AWESOME. i want carrot cake now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really great gift choices, I'd be stoked to receive any of them! I love the carrot cakes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the toaster is great! where can i get that from?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. click on the link. it will take you to where you can get it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.