24.9.10

organic rings & shiny things

Lately, I have been drawn towards more organic and rustic looking jewelry. And it seems to be that I see this style of jewelry more and more.

Dara Ettinger Angelica Knuckle Ring, $120


Double Hammered Oval Drop Earrings, $24

Sounds of Silver Perfectly Petite Pebble Post Earrings, $22.50

Anakim's Handmade Organic Golden Necklace, $51

Kyle Anne Metals Golden Faceted Moonstone Birch ring, $94

I think I feel a need for a metalsmithing jewelry class. What is your jewelry style? Does it change?

Have a great weekend!

{first two items found at Urban and South Moon Under, respectively; other items found on Etsy}

4 comments:

  1. oh wow! i adore each and every one of them! especially that first ring.
    i find myself being drawn to more vintagey jewellery now :)
    Olivia x
    www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first ring! I've been the same way...I used to like a lot of classic, pretty jewelry, but now I'm more into bohemian styles. I also used to only wear silver, but now I've aquired an obbession with gold!

    Cute blog! Thanks for your lovely comment on mine! Hope you'll visit me again soon!
    Le me know if you want to exchange links sometime!

    Fashionably yours,
    Jenny

    www.jennysopencloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first ring is especially incredible. I'm also in love with organic jewelry lately - there's something so glam about it.

    Enter to win an Acanthus necklace! (prize valued at $85 - 100)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the knuckle ring too ... I have never seen anything like it before

    ReplyDelete