12.9.10

figuring out the wedding hair

Although I am getting married in Jamaica, I had a hair trial here at home this weekend at Enza's. Originally, I was going to do it down in Jamaica but I would really only be able to do it the night before and I wanted some time to figure out what I liked, didn't like, and what actually worked with my hair. I went in knowing I wanted a loose curly side bun. But my hair is very thin and isn't that long so we improvised a bit.





I am still trying to figure out if I want it curlier my left hand side. My hair stylist, Zina, also said to think about whether or not I want my hair to sweep over my forehead more. I really like it, though. I normally don't like wearing my hair up because of my ears but she covered them just enough that my ears didn't bother me.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.