2.9.10

autumn inspiration: etsy finds

Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love slipping back into my favorite pair of boots, a scarf and a jacket. (And I am kind of having a panic attack now realizing that I decided to have a destination wedding in October and I am, therefore, leaving my favorite season for a week and a half. Yea, I know. WEIRDO!)

I created a "treasury" on Etsy and I thought I would share it with you here. I tried to incorporate some of my favorite fall things and colors. Thinking of the seasons changing really puts me in a good mood.

{row 1 - photo, scarf, tea; row 2 - cape, bag, dress; row 3 - bread, necklace, boots; row 4 - buttons, blanket, painting}

What is your favorite season?

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for including Ashley Mae Photography's beautiful image with my throw blanket. :) Oh, and my fave season to be alive is summer and my fave season to wear clothes in is fall. ;)
    Hugs,
    Celeste (Crickets)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thank you so much for including my necklace in your fabulous collection! I love the boots that you choose as well. Good luck with all your last minute wedding planning!

    Ms. Ashlee of Nomsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely treasury. Thanks so much for including me. Have a wonderful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my dress with all of the wonderful artisans. MUCH appreciation!

    ReplyDelete