2.8.10

for the next 2 1/2 months...


Yes, I know I did not blog AT ALL last week. And yes, I am still alive. I spent all last week writing thank you notes for my bridal shower and putting away shower gifts - a lot of fun but VERY time-consuming.

So I am going to warn you: for the next couple months, my blog posts are going to be somewhat sporadic. Between preparing for the wedding and trying to get my Etsy shop up and running (oh and going to my day job), I am swamped. But, hey, maybe I will even go off my normal schedule and even post on weekends!

I don't want you to have to keep checking in everyday, so make sure you follow my blog. (Yes, this is my pathetic attempt to get you to do so.) I just found out a few weeks ago how to follow a blog that doesn't have a "followers" section directly on their blog. If you have blogger, go to your dashboard, scroll down and click on the ADD button. You can put the web address of this blog (and others) and new posts will now show up in your blog roll. (And don't make fun of me for just figuring this out.)

If you have something other than blogger, please share your secret on how to follow another blog.

I cannot wait for my Jamaican wedding/honeymoon/vacation. Then I can get back to you lovelies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.