15.8.10

finished the bridesmaid jewelry!

I finally finished the bridesmaid jewelry! I am so excited to share it with you (just please excuse the horrible on-the-futon pictures). The bridesmaids already know they are getting jewelry; I am just not going to share who's is who's.

The girls that will be in halters (my maid-of-honor and junior bridesmaid) will be wearing stud earrings and bracelets. The bracelet on the left is made with blue magnesite gemstone beads and the earrings are blue howlite cabochons set on 14 karat gold-filled studs. The other bracelet is made with turquoise gemstone beads and the earrings with turquoise cabochons.

The girls in strapless dresses will be wearing necklaces. The top necklace is made with magnesite, the left bottom necklace is made with turquoise, and the right bottom necklace is made with Czech-pressed glass beads.

What do you think? Would you ever consider making your bridesmaid jewelry?

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors! I made the bracelets for my sister's July wedding. You can check them out on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful job you did.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.