7.7.10

if i could register anywhere...

In keeping with the last post here about registering on Etsy, I thought I would share some other loves from other places. If I could register anywhere, here are are few things I would register for:

I really, really, really want a bocce ball set. We used to play it all the time when I was little at our Italian family reunions. This set from Restoration Hardware is lovely, but I would also be ok with a less expensive version. Weirdly enough, Bed, Bath and Beyond doesn't have a set.

I really want to start making my own French bread. This Chicago Metallic pan from Sur La Table allows you to get that great crispy outside all over while still having a nice fluffy inside.

I am OBSESSED with all the beautiful things from Fog Linen. They have great basic linens as well as really beautiful wire baskets and such. You can find them at a few different retail stores in the US, like Design Within Reach.

I love anything with that dark French wire! All the baskets, bowls, and urns from Pierre Deux are really nice.

If you could make a wish list for your home, what would you include?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.