23.6.10

shabby apple

FINALLY!! A store that sells dresses that actually cover. For a lot of people this isn't a problem. But as a person with a larger chest, I am constantly having to a put a tank top under dresses or wear a cardigan that covers my upper half. And for the most part, it is nearly impossible to find appropriate dresses for work.

I always said I should have gone into fashion design to create cute bras and clothes that fit on larger breasted girls.

Enter Shabby Apple, an online shop devoted to "A return to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit. No need to add anything...no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing (except accessories, of course!)."

And what can be better than a place with dresses, dresses and more dresses!! They have shoes and accessories as well. I haven't ordered anything yet but I plan to. Here are some of my favorites:





They also have bridesmaid and maternity dresses, as well as swimwear and work-out clothes.

I can't take credit for finding this site, though. Elizabeth, at e tells tales featured some dresses on her blog. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment