12.5.10

wedding shoes

I got my wedding shoes in the mail yesterday! They are even prettier than they looked online. I cannot tell you how hard it is to find bright blue evening shoes of some sort for under $100. Online the blue looked a little different and I wasn't crazy about it but it was the best thing I could find. I figured I could always return them.

I took them out of the box yesterday and the color is completely different but I love them! They are kind of like a bright teal. They are very similar to the oasis color of some of my bridesmaids dresses. And they Of course, I can't post a picture because I don't want the FH to see them. (Although I think he kind of saw them because I have them in all their wrapping on the dining room table. Oh well.) Instead I will let you enjoy pictures of other brides with their "something blue."

Kimberlee Miller



Seitz Photography

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment on my blog! I would love to send you a postcard from my fantastic British adventure, so if you'd like that, send me your address to sarahetimmons@gmail.com, and I'll add it to my travel notebook!
    I really appreciate you stopping by my blog, and I'll definitely add yours to my reading list. Blue was the featured color in my wedding too, and I absolutely love the idea of wearing blue wedding shoes!
    --Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alycia!

    sarah - I sent you my address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are really adorable. I so like it. It's really unique. Thanks for sharing this post to us.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.