10.5.10

lovin me some goop

picture from GOOP's "Get" section

I can't really remember how I found it, but I am officially obsessed with Gwyneth Paltrow's website Goop. It is basically a collection of weekly newsletters from Gwyneth where she shares her recipes, travel notes, and advice.

Of course, my favorite is the "Make" section with sooo many yummy but healthy recipes. Her website also has a "Go," "Get," "Do," "Be," and "See" section. I seriously spent all my free time this weekend reading through past newsletters.

So I am thinking, since Oprah is leaving her show in 2011, we need someone else to tell America what to do. (That statement is half kidding, half not.) After obsessing over this website, I think Mrs. Paltrow would be perfect for the job. What do you think?

PS I know I have been MIA lately. I am really sorry. I have been super duper busy and when I haven't been I am have been too tired for my brain to work. So instead of just rambling on here (since I never do that) I decided to take little break. I still love you though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.