17.5.10

enza's organic salon

There is an organic salon in Salisbury? Why, yes there is! And a lovely one too!

You can find Enza's in downtown Salisbury on West Main Street. I stumbled across this place during the March Third Friday event downtown and I am so happy I did. I scheduled a haircut with Megan for the following week. I can tell you, as a person with curly hair, it is hard to find someone that can cut curly hair well. Megan did a GREAT job! She brought a lot of bounce back to my curls. I was so happy I immediately scheduled a hair style and make-up application for my engagement pictures.

A couple weeks ago, I got a European Facial with their esthetician, Emily. Not only did my skin feel and look great but it was so relaxing that I fell asleep while she was working on me. Not half asleep - I was ASLEEP! I hope I didn't snore.

Megan did my hair and make-up for our e-session. She did a fabulous job on my hair - it was exactly what I was looking for. We started off taking pictures at the FH's grandfather's house on the water and it was VERY WINDY! My hair held up very well but also blew around naturally (none of the stuck-in-place-with-hairspray look). My make-up looked good too and it didn't even feel like I was wearing any - it was so light! And she said it would stay on very well and it did. (Even after sweating because the FH and I had chase after our dog when she got away during the first part of the e-session.)

And what makes this place even better? All of their products are 100% organic. There will be no putting harsh chemicals in your hair or on your face.

This place isn't super huge so it is much more personal. Everyone there is very nice and I would highly recommend it!

They are also a part of Matter of Trust. Check out the video on their website here. If that doesn't make you want to get your haircut, I don't know what will!

You can also search them on Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. My college roommate has really curly hair too...so I know how hard it can be to find a good stylist. Hoorah for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And my hair is kind of half and half now - curly up front and straighter in the back. She was able to make it all curly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!,
    Thanks so much for the beautiful write up! If its okay with you, id like to link it up on my other sites. I do though, need to correct one statement that you made, not all of the products that we carry are 100% organic. For example our skin line is 100% organic while our makeup line is inorganic, meaning its naturally occurring, 100% mineral makeup (talc free). While none of our hair care products are 100% organic they do contain certified organic essential oils, and ingredients. But that’s not the important part, what’s vital to these products is what they do not contain, e.g. parabens, sulfates, animal ingredients, ammonia ect.

    Thanks again for the time spent in promoting our dedicated business,
    Adam C Stanley
    Salon Manager
    Enza's "An Organic Salon"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.