4.5.10

bicycle finds on etsy

Ever since I was younger, I have been a little obsessed with photos and drawings of bicycles. It probably stems from the fact that I never learned to ride a bike as a child. My college friends taught me when I was 21 on a cute blue cruiser bike.

I am especially obsessed photos of bicycles in french cities. One of my favorite photos I ever took was of a bike outside a French bookstore. Too bad it was on my Euro phone and I have since misplaced it.

I love typing random words into the search button on etsy and seeing what comes up. Look at all these cool bicycle finds:

This shirt is from darkcycleclothing.

This beautiful watercolor painting is from WatercolorByMuren.

I am pretty sure I need a set of these cards from letterpress.

How cool is this vintage decorative bike from Brockway Betty?

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.