11.4.10

sunday thank you, for your loveliness

Since I am out of town and won't be home until late, I won't be able to scan in my thank you note. Think of this as an e-thank-you note:

Dear Ashley and Pat,

Thank you so much for your hospitality Friday night through Saturday morning. Thank you for our lovely "snacks" (more like another meal) Friday night and letting me get all comfy. Thank you for helping me make the bachlorette veil, as well. I also enjoyed our viewing of "Save the Last Dance" along with helping Pat inserting unnecessary commentary into the movie. Thank you for preparing me a wonderful (and healthy) breakfast of low-carb ricotta stuffed crepes. Don't forget to send me the recipe!

Love, Morgan

If you ever wondered who the "hostess with the mostest" was, she is my friend Ashley. Her side-kick is her wonderful husband Patrick. They are always so welcoming. Pat immediately was at my car helping me carrying in my bag (and supplies) and I was greeted by Ashley in the kitchen who was almost finished whipping us up a "snack" of wrapped asparagus thingers and brie and jam cups. Yum!!! I never feel like an awkward third wheel in their house. (And trust me it is hard for me NOT to be awkward.) Thanks guys!

Oh and if you were wondering who the bachlorette veil was for - it was for the beautiful bride to be Chrissy who is getting married next weekend. Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure:


1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome! We love having you - and man our work of art looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.