8.4.10

sand and stone creations

A few weeks ago, I made the trek to Seaford, Delaware to buy beads to make my bridesmaid jewelry. The only place you really have to buy stuff like that in Salisbury is Michael's and I wanted to go somewhere where they could actually explain to me what I was buying.

I found Sand and Stone Creations searching on the internet. It is a cute shop located in Historic Downtown Seaford. Debbie, the owner, wasn't there when I bought the beads but the lady who helped me invited me to come to beaders night to get some pointers.

I went last night and Debbie was extremely helpful. I finished one triple-strand necklace made out of Czech pressed glass beads for my bridesmaid, Alissa. I think I might go back to next months beaders night.

If you are ever in that area you should stop by. They have some cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.