5.4.10

i love my label maker!


I am one of those weird people who gets really excited about office supplies. Really excited. I got excited last week when the Staples people came with a delivery to the office. I literally yelled out "Yay!" in the hallway for all to hear.

So when my friend, Kathy, told me she got a label maker for work, I told her I was extremely jealous. I have always wanted a label maker. My birthday was at the end of February and she gave me a label maker as a birthday present. Needless to say, I was overly joyed.

A bunch of beads that I ordered came to my house the end of last week. And I spent last night labeling my packets of beads. Because everyone knows that when you buy beads you must label and organize them before you use them.

Am I the only one this obsessed with my label maker? What do you use yours for?

3 comments:

  1. Wait ... you have never had a label maker before ??? That sounds ridiculous to me. If I had to think of the one person that I know who would have a label maker it would definitely be you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Kathy said that when she told Niki what she was getting me for my birthday she couldn't understand why I didn't already have one. Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No but when we were in middle school my sister had one and I always used to steal it and label EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.