14.3.10

we found the bridesmaids dresses!

Well, I have one thing to check off my list - bridesmaids dresses! Everyone liked the David's Bridal dresses so much that we decided it wasn't even worth waiting for J. Crew to come out with the summer colors in their embossed dresses.

The bridesmaids picked out three different styles of dresses in three different colors. My maid of honor will be in mermaid and my bridesmaids and junior bridesmaid will be in alternating colors of oasis and horizon.

We had a lot of fun trying things on, especially because they didn't always have the correct sizes.
My little sister and junior bridesmaid in the horizon color and one of the styles we chose

My little sis in another style we chose


A little big? My MOH in another color we chose

One of my bridesmaids rocking it with rain boots

Thanks to all my bridesmaids for showing up this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. For my sister's wedding this past July, we wore that same royal blue dress with the criss-crossed-ish neckline! The color looks beautiful in pictures! Plus, the dress was super flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.