25.3.10

trying to make the bridesmaid jewelry

This past weekend, I headed up to Delaware to visit a bead shop to look for things for the bridesmaid jewelry. I got a lot of cool gemstones! I am still trying to figure out clasps online and a way to do really simple earrings.

I am doing bracelets and earrings for my maid of honor and junior bridesmaid since they are in halters. I am doing necklaces for my bridesmaids; one really chunky single strand, one double strand, and one triple strand.

The lady who helped me said they also have a social beading night once a month and that people there might be able to help me and give me ideas. I may go to that to get some tips. (And I might buy some beads for myself.)

I hope they turn out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.