21.3.10

sunday thank you, for dress shopping

So I bought my dress today. Finally. Many people followed me to many, many shops. But they kept hearing about this one dress that I was obsessing over. The ONE dress I didn't have a picture of that I had tried on.

So yesterday, I took one of my bridesmaids with me to the shop and we shot some pictures with her SLR. It DID NOT photograph well. It fit me fine but the way the fabric laid would not have made for good photos.

We decided to go back to David's Bridal today to try on the dress-that-I-really-liked-but-wouldn't-let-myself-like-too-much-because-I-thought-the-other-dress-was-better-and-it-was-so-different-than-what-I-originally-had-envisioned-wearing. Whew!

I put it on and I realized how perfect it was. Especially with the correct slip. That is really all I can say because I wouldn't want the FH to find out too much. Maybe I will post some "finding the dress" pictures and video after the wedding.

Again, thank you to everyone who helped me. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.