15.2.10

naked thanks

My friend, Ashley, sent me a link to the blog Naked Thanks a few months ago and I have been meaning to post about it. Two women from DC post their hand written thank you notes every day "in an attempt to become more appreciative human beings."

I think this idea is fabulous! And they are hilarious!

Even if you have had a hellish week, writing a thank you note is not only a nice gesture, but might make you feel a little better.

So in an attempt to become a happier human being (and more appreciative, I suppose), once a week I am going to follow in their footsteps and write a thank you note too. Besides, I will finally get to use all that stationary that has been collecting dust. I am thinking Sunday is a good day to post these considering it is the end of the weekend and a good time to reflect upon the past week.

And, as long as I have an address, I will actually send them. So, beware world! Be prepared to have your mailboxes stuffed many thank you's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.