8.1.10

i'll pin my heart on my sleeve

I figured it was time to use the local search on Etsy to see what super cool people are around Salisbury. I came across The Pink Samurai and immediately clicked on it. Pins! I love pins! I used to collect those American Girl pins like crazy when I was younger. (I should really find out where those are.)

I also love CORNDOGS!!! (Well I really love any food you can get at a fair.) Even if I have been eating super healthy for weeks, I see a corndog and I lose it. So I am absolutely going to have to buy this:

But then I saw these, as well:

Two of my favorite things on pins! How great are these for a bachlorette party or bridal shower or even cute pins to wear while gettting ready the day of your wedding?! No, but really, I am absolutely obsessed.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.