Bacon and Egg Casserole
6 slices of bread (crusts removed)
4 Tablespoons of butter
2 cups shredded sharp cheese
5 eggs, beaten well
2 cups half & half
1 jar of real bacon pieces
1 teaspoon salt
1. Melt butter in 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
2. Tear bread into pieces & sprinkle over the melted butter.
3. Sprinkle bacon pieces over bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle cheese over bacon.
5. Beat eggs with half & half and salt; pour over mixture.
6. Cover and chill 8 hours over night.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until set.
* Just a word of caution, make sure you get the jar of real bacon pieces NOT bacon bits.