9.11.09

Bordeaux me manque

Today in spin class, my instructor was talking about biking through the vineyards of Bordeaux and it made miss living there.  Here is a top ten list of the things I miss (in no particular order):

1. Sushi and coffee dates with mon amie française, Jenny
2. Meeting new and fabulous people, French and foreign
3. Walking everywhere. Around a beautiful city.  And losing 15 pounds because of it.
6.  The feeling of newness everyday
7.  Eating a lot of great fresh food and pastries.  Followed by more food and pastries.
8. Gawking at all the beautiful people with their perfect hair, clothes and shoes
9.  Speaking french, bien sûr
10. After getting myself through yet another foreigner mishap (which happened almost daily), feeling like I could do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.